Sunday, February 24, 2008
Reading
I have been procrastinating on my homework a little lately and today I had a TON of reading to catch up on. I have an Asian test on tuesday and was suppose to be reading chapters one through four in my China book over the last two weeks but I haven't been. Until today, I didn't read one page. Since it is a history book, it's not particularly appealing to me, so it's taking me a while to read without losing focus or falling asleep. I try to remember every important detail in the book that I think I may need to know for my test, so it takes me a little longer than normal to read through just one page. So far I've read only about half of the reading I need to do so hopefully I'll be able to catch up on it by tuesday. I had to take a break on it in the late afternoon because I just couldn't read anymore. Then I remembered I have to read The Grotto for class tomorrow, so I tried reading that but I found it very difficult to understand and I was already wiped out from reading my asian book. I checked my email and saw that you were giving us an extra credit opportunity. I went to the link and started reading the article because I figured I would probably need to extra credit points. I got to the end of the first page and thought that was all the article but NOPE, it wasn't, there was still four more pages! My eyes and brain were just not up for it so I couldn't continue. It seemed pretty interesting so maybe I'll read it later but not today. Right now, I don't think I can handle more reading at this point but I'll probably try and squeeze in a few more pages of my asian book before I go to sleep tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment